Please click on the links below to find out more about our English planning.
Long Term Plans
Author at Work
- A Year Two Writer Corpus Christi.pdf pdf355.7 KbApr 13th, 2021
- A Year Four Writer Corpus Christi.pdf pdf360.7 KbApr 13th, 2021
- A Year One Writer Corpus Christi.pdf pdf363.1 KbApr 13th, 2021
- A Year Six Writer Corpus Christi.pdf pdf362.5 KbApr 13th, 2021
- A Year Five Writer Corpus Christi.pdf pdf362.3 KbApr 13th, 2021
- A Year Three Writer Corpus Christi.pdf pdf361.0 KbApr 13th, 2021
- A Year Two Reader Corpus Christi.pdf pdf348.9 KbApr 13th, 2021
- A Year Three Reader Corpus Christi.pdf pdf352.0 KbApr 13th, 2021
- A Year Four Reader Corpus Christi.pdf pdf352.4 KbApr 13th, 2021
- A Year One Reader Corpus Christi.pdf pdf354.0 KbApr 13th, 2021
- A Year Five Reader Corpus Christi.pdf pdf349.6 KbApr 13th, 2021
- A Year Six Reader Corpus Christi.pdf pdf351.9 KbApr 13th, 2021
50 Recommended Reads
- Recommended-Reading-List-Reception.pdf pdf20.9 MbMar 1st, 2021
- Recommended-Reading-List-Year-1.pdf pdf19.8 MbMar 1st, 2021
- Recommended-Reading-List-Year-5.pdf pdf16.4 MbMar 1st, 2021
- Recommended-Reading-List-Year-4.pdf pdf17.6 MbMar 1st, 2021
- Recommended-Reading-List-Year-2.pdf pdf18.8 MbMar 1st, 2021
- Recommended-Reading-List-Year-3.pdf pdf19.3 MbMar 1st, 2021
- Recommended-Reading-List-Year-6.pdf pdf18.4 MbMar 1st, 2021
- Writing Knowledge and Skills Progression.pdf pdf538.1 KbJun 9th, 2021
- Spoken Language Knowledge and Skills Progression.pdf pdf242.8 KbJun 9th, 2021
- Reading Knowledge and Skills Progression.pdf pdf122.8 KbJun 9th, 2021
- Phonics at Corpus Christi.pdf pdf74.6 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Phonics Skills Progression.pdf pdf120.5 KbJun 26th, 2020
Please view the additional documents in school:
- Reading Knowledge Organisers
- Writing Knowledge Organisers
- Reading Targets
- Writing Targets
- Writing Genres Skills/Grammar guide for teachers
- Grammar progression document with examples for teachers
- Grammar subject knowledge Teachers Guide
- Spellings Long Term Plans Y1 to Y6
Here you will find a useful glossary of all of the terminology the children will be using during their English lessons.
There are lots of useful resources for all ages here and lots of resources to support reading and writing at home.
LoveReading4Kids is the biggest and best recommendation site for children’s books: reading, reviewing and recommending so that the children in your life find their next favourite book.
Great website for lots of interactive English games ranging from phonics to punctuation.
For parents with children in EYFS and KS1 this website has lots of free videos and useful information about the Read Write Inc phonic programme that is used in school.