Please click on the links below to find out more about our Maths planning.
At Corpus Christi we are currently teaching a curriculum to support the children in any learning which they have missed due to the pandemic therefore we have adapted our maths Long Term Plan for this academic year. The adaptations ensure that the children are being taught the specific skills which will benefit and support them ready for moving up to the next school year. These changes are based on the Ready to Progress documents. We will review our Long Term Plan ready for September 2021.
Long Term Plans
Medium Term Plans
Maths Vocabulary Progression
Please click on the links below to view the Maths progression maps
- Map 9 - Geometry - Postion and Direction with Reasoning.pdf pdf69.7 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Map 8 - Geometry - Properties of Shapes with Reasoning.pdf pdf110.5 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Map 7 - Measurement with Reasoning.pdf pdf139.9 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Map 6 - Algebra with Reasoning.pdf pdf138.7 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Map 5 - Ratio and Proportion with Reasoning.pdf pdf69.5 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Map 4 - Number, Fractions (including Decimals and Percentages) Reasoning.pdf pdf162.7 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Map 3 - Number, Multiplication and Division with Reasoning.pdf pdf150.9 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Map 2 - Number, Addiction and Subtraction with Reasoning.pdf pdf127.7 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Map 1 - Number and Place Value with Reasoning.pdf pdf123.8 KbJun 26th, 2020