Information for Parents
Technology and the Internet can be fantastic – they can help our children to learn, to create amazing things, to communicate and to entertain themselves and each other. Our children are surrounded by this technology – it is part and parcel of their daily lives.
Using technology and the Internet well is about using it safely and responsibly. Things can go wrong by accident or if behaviour isn’t sensible or respectful. Our job is not to stop our young people from using technology but to ensure that they have the necessary knowledge, skills and understanding to successfully navigate themselves through the online world, so they become good digital citizens.
Please click here to view information about the MOMO challenge.
Please click here to view a parents guide for your child’s safety when using the internet.
- Snapchat parent guide.pdf pdf118.5 KbMay 2nd, 2023
- WhatsApp parent guide.pdf pdf92.2 KbMay 2nd, 2023
- Instagram parent guide.pdf pdf147.1 KbMay 2nd, 2023
- 10_tips_to_help_your_child_stay_safe_online_-_parent_factsheet.pdf pdf88.9 KbMay 2nd, 2023
- Fortnite_parent_factsheet.pdf pdf147.7 KbMay 2nd, 2023
- TikTok_parent_factsheet.pdf pdf142.4 KbMay 2nd, 2023
- YouTube_parent_factsheet.pdf pdf117.0 KbMay 2nd, 2023
eSafety Useful Links
The links on this page are designed to support you in helping your children stay as safe as they can be when using technology, including the Internet.
Click on the icons to access useful links
How to Report
Please note we are constantly updating this site and would welcome any suggestions.