The admissions process for Corpus Christi Catholic Primary Academy is part of the Wolverhampton Local Authority co-ordinated admissions scheme. To apply for a place at Corpus Christi Catholic Primary Academy in the normal admissions round, an application must be made using the school admission application process of the local authority in which you live naming Corpus Christi Catholic Primary Academy on the application form. A Supplementary Information Form (SIF) must also be completed and returned directly to the school.
The ethos of this school is Catholic. The school was founded by the Catholic Church to provide education for children of Catholic families. Whenever there are more applications than places available, priority will be given to Catholic children in accordance with the oversubscription criteria listed below. The school is conducted by its Board of Directors as part of the Catholic Church in accordance with its Articles of Association and seeks at all times to be a witness to Our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Appeals Policy 2017.pdf pdf281.0 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Admissions Policy 2019-2020.pdf pdf418.0 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Admissions Policy 2020-2021.pdf pdf633.5 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Admissions Policy 2021-2022.pdf pdf698.5 KbJun 26th, 2020
- ADMISSION APPEAL TIMETABLE 2020.pdf pdf139.4 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Admissions Supplementary Application Form.pdf pdf59.7 KbJun 26th, 2020
- SCHOOL ADMISSION APPEAL TIMETABLE 2018.pdf pdf46.5 KbJun 26th, 2020