Please follow the steps below when you are ready to complete your child’s application to secondary school:
- You should have received a letter to your home address from Wolverhampton City Council School Admissions, which contains your child’s UID (unique identifier). If you haven’t received this letter, please contact School Admissions on 01902 551122
- Please click on the link below for School Admissions and then click on the Parents Portal:
- Read the Parents Guide below to Admissions document carefully before applying:
- Make sure you know your email address when you start to apply.
- You will need to know the postcodes of the schools you are applying for so please check google for this.
- You have the option of applying for five schools so please ensure you apply for at least three (but rank your preferred school as first).
- When applying for Our Lady and St Chad Catholic Academy – our feeder secondary MAC school, you will need to complete an online SIF (Supplementary Information Form) – you can complete this online via Our Lady and St Chad’s website – please view the form below:
- If your child is a baptised Catholic, you will need to provide Our Lady and St Chad Catholic Academy with a copy of your child’s Baptism certificate. Please take a photo of the certificate (with your mobile phone) and email it directly to Our Lady and St Chad Catholic Academy to: firstname.lastname@example.org and type ‘FAO: Miss Craig – Baptism certificate’. Alternatively, you can choose to photocopy the Baptism certificate and post it to Our Lady and St Chad Catholic Academy, Old Fallings Lane, Wolverhampton, WV10 8BL.
In addition to attending open evenings please view the fully-interactive virtual tour from Our Lady and St Chad Catholic Academy here. Virtual Tour
Local authorities are required to operate an Online School Admissions facility to allow parents/carers to apply for a secondary school place for their child via the internet. Wolverhampton’s Admissions Online system can be accessed at the following address: www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/admissions
You will be sent a UID Number (Unique Identifier) for your child by Wolverhampton Admissions. This UID helps to prevent fraud and is unique to your child. If you lose it, you will need to contact the Admissions and Appeals Section on 01902 551122.
Please view the documents below: