The Pupil Premium Grant is additional funding given to schools and academies to:
raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
support children and young people with parents in the regular armed forces.
It was first introduced in April 2011. Since then the amount schools and academies receive has increased. Schools and academies will receive funding based on the number of pupils who have been eligible for free school meals at any point in the last 6 years (Ever6).
Our Pupil Premium documents can be accessed by clicking on a name of a document from the list below.
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2019-2020 Review.pdf pdf506.7 KbOct 6th, 2020
- Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure 2013-2014.pdf pdf57.7 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure 2014-2015.pdf pdf76.1 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure 2015-2016.pdf pdf76.8 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Pupil Premium Strategy Spending Review 2017-2018.pdf pdf449.2 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Pupil Premium Strategy Spending Review 2018-2019.pdf pdf695.0 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Pupil Premium Strategy - Self Evaluation 2018-2019.pdf pdf316.5 KbJun 26th, 2020